Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pawn Stars

My sister and I got to go to Tulsa to see the Pawn Stars Road Show! We got to have dinner with them on Friday night and then hung out at the club with them in the VIP section. On Saturday, we got up and all went to eat at the WaffleHouse. :) Saturday afternoon was the show. It lasted from 12-6. Sister and I snuck out for about an hour and went to eat and go to Walgreens. When their show was over we hung out in the back with them until it was time for the autograph signing. That night we ate at Toby Keith's Bar and Grill. On Sunday, we headed home. It was a really fun weekend!!


They were in the Tulsa paper.

Sister and I with Rick, Corey, and Chum.
Hanging out in our room!



Thank you Pawn Stars!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment