The Good:
I went to Norman today to meet mom and Sister. They were getting their hair done. The whole reason I went was to find some dress pants on sale for school this fall. Guess what?? I was wearing a size 6 or 8 last fall depending on the brand. I was hoping to squeeze into a size 4 this time since I know I have lost some weight. HOWEVER...The 4s were too big and I got my backside nicely into a size 2.. Needless to say this girl is thrilled!!!!!
The Bad:
Cody left today for Hawaii and I am going to miss him like crazy!!!!!!
The Ugly:
On the way to Norman today, I took the Norman Spur. Well I forgot you had to have exact coins. Well I had cash but couldn't find a coin to save my life. So I tried to back up out of the way of any other cars that might be coming. So here I am digging for coins in my purse and trying to back up. Needless to say, I hit the daggum pole behind me... Left this lovely gash in my car. Once I got backed up, I got out to look at the damage thinking it couldn't have been that bad. Maybe a little scratch. When I saw this I almost puked on the side of the road. I couldn't believe I could be so careless. I am a great driver. No wrecks. No tickets. Nothing... And now this. I guess I will be going to see an autobody shop this week and see what the damage to my wallet will be!!
Happy 4th Ya'll!!! :)
I knew you weren't a 4 since I had to take the sz 4 dress in a mile! Sorry about your wreck! That sucks!
ReplyDelete